Gods smile on colleges and universities that pursue and achieve top organic rankings on Google, Yahoo and Bing. Prosperity takes many shapes and forms for colleges ranked on page #1 of search engines. e.g.
1. Prospective Students find the college, inquire, show up at open houses, apply and enroll.
2. Prospective Parents find the college and suggest their kids apply there.
3. Prospective Talented Faculty and Staff find and apply for open job postings at the college.
4. Corporations, Nonprofits and Government Agencies recruit graduates and connect with faculty for consulting engagements and R&D.
5. Enrollment Officers boast a low acceptance rate and shape classes making the college more exclusive.
6. Financial Aid Officers extend aid by design not compulsion.
7. Media and Journalists find faculty experts.
8. Ranking and Rating Agencies discover rank the colleges higher in their rankings.
9. Presidents and Cabinet Members are invited to speak at top conferences for their genius.
10. Vice Presidents for Advancement see giving rates rise and pave the way for receiving major gifts.
11. Foundations and Donors connect with mission-aligned centers of excellence.
12. Banks and Financial Institutions trust them and offer favorable interest rates.