Even though Marketing budgets are being slashed, online marketing spending is on the rise. Here are some reasons for this paradox:
1. eMarketing provides better ROI.
2. eMarketing is more measurable.
3. eMarketing provides better tracking. You know what is working, and exactly the things that are working.
4. With eMarketing’s lower costs, marketers can do more with less.
5. You can adapt fast, pull triggers faster.
6. Most importantly, prospects and customers have shifted to living online.
A soft, yet increasingly important benefit is that eMarketing lets you play a part in saving the environment.
As we all know, necessity, not goodwill, drives true behavioral change. The current recession and explosion of online life, not the green movement, is real force behind the shift towards eMarketing.