Great marketing campaigns are powered by a brand-inspired strategy followed by the creation of high-fidelity content. The attention-grabbing content is presented to right-fit prospects using micro-targeting by placing it in the right channels at the right time. Campaign teams measure the performance, and adjust the campaign based on the insights gleaned from analytics data.
1. Brand Inspired: Campaigns are infused with brand essence.
2. Strategy Directed: They are informed by research insights that steer the campaign in a direction most likely to succeed. They don’t meander.
3. High-Fidelity Content Powered: In the age of “show, don’t tell”, they are comprised of authentic high-fidelity content to win hearts, minds and bots.
4. Micro-Targeting Aimed: They are personalized, then adjusted based on A/B testing of the creative. They lean on algorithms to augment human judgment. They result in little “ad waste”.
5. Multi-Channel Deployed: In an era of rapid media channel growth, the campaigns are released in the fewest – but best – digital and traditional channels where right-fit prospects hang out. They only expand channels as necessary.
6. Timed Perfectly: In an always-on world, they are timed perfectly to coincide with the peaks and valleys of prospect engagement.
7. Analytics & Metrics Driven: Campaign teams mine the data to uncover insights that elevate the developing story.
These steps reflect a new marketing paradigm. Ad creative augmented by artificial intelligence, precision marketing backed by mathematical models, and operating in stealth mode is the new normal. Adoption of this new methodology is more uncommon than you would think. In the new world order, losers will be those who will hang on to the old ways of visible, wasteful, mass-marketing campaigns using a few traditional media channels.