1. 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text.
(Sources: 3M Corporation and Zabisco)
2. Viewers spend 100% more time on pages with videos on them.
3. Pinterest generated more referral traffic for businesses than Google+, YouTube, and LinkedIn combined.
4. Viewers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video.
(Source: Internet Retailer)
5. 46.1% of people say a website’s design is the number one criterion for discerning the credibility of the company.
Find more great arguments for visual content at HubSpot.